The ICE (Insights and Cloud Engineering) team design, develop and maintain solutions to derive business intelligence and growth to all parts of Tobii. They deliver data-driven insights from Tobii consumer applications as well as develop the software to support consumer marketing.
Now it is time to strengthen the team with a Data Analyst to support Tobii's increased focus on the PC, gaming and XR business segments. If you are interested in data-driven solutions and enjoy working closely with analysts and growth, this is the right place for you!
Understanding user-value through data analysis is key for R&D, research, marketing, and product management decisions within Tobii. Data-driven insights may then be used as a foundation for strategic business decisions and product improvements based on a deeper understanding of our end-users.
Role and responsibilities
As a Data Analyst you will handle and drive improvements in data modeling and performance optimization of the database, data analysis and inferring insights from the data. You will:
- Gather domain knowledge on Tobii products, software, features and users.
- Optimize the data model in the database.
- Communicate and evangelize insights inside and outside team and to stakeholders.
- Respond to ad-hoc analysis requests with data and/or data visualizations.
- Write database scripts to prepare and clean data for analysis
- Production of dashboard creation for stakeholders.
- Write Python script for data analysis and ETL purposes.
We are looking for someone with
- 3-5 years' experience working with data analysis/science
- Good understanding of implementing database scripts, mostly SQL.
- Good understanding of how to visualize data (preferably Power BI)
- Solid understanding of how to optimize and model data in databases.
- Solid understanding of data schemas, and pros/cons of them
- Experience in Python
- B. Sc. in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
If you on top of this have experience in machine learning algorithms or knowledge in AWS or other cloud databases, that is a big plus!
To be successful in this role we believe that you are curious about new technology and dedicate time to keep yourself up to date with trends within your area. You believe that knowledge sharing is important and recognize that teamwork is a key ingredient when building efficient and sustainable solutions!
Is this you? Apply today!