Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
As Tobii and our product portfolio grows so does the need for us to have a person in place that ensures that our products comply with current standards and product certifications. This is where you come in!
As Quality and Regulatory Manager, you will support Tobii Group’s business units and Operations to secure our products compliance to standards and product certifications relevant to Tobiis business. You have a broad scope of responsibilities, all of them related to regulatory compliance.
The role and responsibilities
You will be our go-to-person or subject matter expert in Regulatory questions related to our products and quality management system. You will also be responsible for the development of processes and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance. Your days will be filled with
- Support Product Management and R&D with interpretation of legislation on market compliance in different countries. Handle registration, updates, and re-registration of our products.
- Keep yourself up to date with new and changed regulatory requirements
- Own the regulatory map for Tobii’s products
- Manage relationships within the relevant regulatory agencies and test labs as may be required from time to time together with R&D.
- Conduct and coordinate product regulatory risk assessments
- Support in regulatory related questions from customers and supplier
- Identify and evaluate potential improvements to the Quality Management System and implement it as appropriate.
We are looking for someone with
- Master’s degree in electronic engineering or relevant specialization
- 5+ years relevant working experience within one of the following areas
- Experience of electronic products, EMC, CE marking/conformity assessment and environmental compliance (REACH, Rohs)
- Working experience in any or all of the following areas: quality engineering, supplier quality engineering, software quality assurance or related experiences
- English in both written and verbal
To be successful in this role we believe that you are an analytical thinker with a methodical approach to your work. You enjoy solving and understanding problems which allow you to understand the challenges in front of you and get results. You have an equal passion for reading regulatory requirements as you have interacting with different stakeholders. You make standards and regulations sound fun and comprehensible!
Is this you? Apply today!