Where you´ll work
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Tobii Tech's mission to make tomorrows technology even more adapted to natural human behavior is getting real. As you read this we are integrating Tobii’s core eye tracking technology into laptops, VR and AR headsets, we are developing eye tracking functionalities for games and we are taking yet another step into the ESPORT arena. What is next to come? Only we know.
As part of Software QA team in Tobii China you will primarily focus on ensuring that Tobii Tech exceed our partner´s quality and test requirements.
You will also be part of the release verification cycle for Tobii Tech’s deliveries to our partners and a member of a global, dynamic, and innovative Engineering organization committed to delivering outstanding products.
Your days will be filled with
- Testing and evaluating SW, for both internal and ODM/OEM (i.e. HLK testing, Jump Start, Stress tests and OEM specific verification)
- Preparing release SW with the desired components and configuration (building installers, singing drivers) and performing integration verification, publishing drivers to WU, etc.
- ODM/OEM communication to ensure the release is progressing smoothly and meeting customers’ expectation
- Setting up and maintaining test environments according to OEM/ODM requirement and executing automated tests
- Providing first-line support to OEM/ODM to clarify and validate issues reported by ODM/OEM and customer care
- Verifying delivered SW with Windows insider builds to ensure Tobii SW is working properly Creating, reviewing, and maintaining internal technical document (e.g. Integration Guide, Test cases, etc.)
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to have excellent analytical skills and problem solving on both a theoretical and on a hands-on level.
We are looking for someone who
- Is experienced in Software Verification
- Is experienced in Windows OS (PC)
- Has at least 3 year of experience from working as QA Engineer or similar
- Has experience working with ODMs/OEMs in PC industry
- Has experience with issue management tool (e.g. Jira, Bugzilla…) and version control tool (e.g. git, SVN…)
- Has experience in scripting and/or some programming langue (e.g. Python)
- Can coordinate daily works between Chinese office and Stockholm
- Has excellent written and good verbal communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Has a technical degree in computer/systems-engineering or similar
We find it to be a strong merit if you have experience in HLK Test.