Do you have a strong understanding of best web design practices and experience in implementation from concept to deployment? Tobii Dynavox develops state-of-the-art assistive technology that helps people with disabilities to communicate and live more independent lives. We're looking for a Web Specialist who will play a key role in developing our global web and experience. Come join us!
Tech with a purpose
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
As the Web Specialist, you’ll be part of our global marketing team where you will play a key role. You will be providing essential support for updating and enhancing content across our global websites to maintain web quality standards and a positive customer experience.
You will be working and collaborating daily with a talented global web team and reporting to the Digital Director.
Your key responsibilities:
• Building responsive webpages across global websites and ensuring they are maintained for quality, accessibility, and SEO.
• Working directly with copywriters, designers, and project managers to collect and organize all web content needed for continuous improvements and campaign launches.
• Lead cross-team training efforts to ensure the marketing team has a solid understanding of Shopify web standards.
• Evaluating customer web behavior data and searching for areas of improvement.
• Supporting project management efforts for effective website launches.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone with the following:
• Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Design, Web Development, or related field.
• Solid experience in website design or development
• A couple of years’ experiences in project management
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English (Swedish is a plus)
We find it meriting if you have Agile SCRUM experience, Marketing Automation experience, UX/UI skills and other.
Sound like you?
We believe that you’re a self-motivated person with high internal drive who like to work in a fast-paced environment. You have a keen eye for detail and quality assurance with great creative problem-solving skills. To succeed in this role, we're looking for someone who can mix accuracy with flexibility and show a proven ability to set the right priorities.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. You get to work on unique and creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from around the world. Tobii brings a voice to people disabilities, helps us understand human behavior and revolutionizes the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter. What’s more, Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden. So if you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest hard work, and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you’ll feel right at home.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Linnéa Larsson and submit your resume through our website. Don’t wait, at Tobii we move quickly!
Welcome to Tobii!