Are you on the look-out for a manager role in HR? Will you enjoy working in a high paced tech company with business-driven colleagues who love what they do? Well, this is your opportunity to join Tobii’s stellar HR team! With our high ambitions and big hearts, we make it possible for Tobii to deliver the coolest humanized technology there is on the entire planet! Tobii solutions are used to develop and enhance product design and interface by giants like Google, Microsoft, Unilever, and Sony.
Where you´ll work
You will join a passionate team in Reston Virginia, amidst an up-and-coming tech scene where you will work in our stunning collaborative space.
In this role, you will be part of the global HR team, but also work in close collaboration with the local finance team. This position reports to the Global HR Partner for Tobii Pro.
Your days will be filled with:
- Driving all local HR matters in Reston, Virginia (~35 employees) as well as supporting our office in Silicon Valley, California (~5 employees).
- Supporting managers in all HR related areas ( on boarding, performance management, organizational development, comp & ben, labor law etc).
- Driving our Diversity & Inclusion initiative.
- Working in global HR projects (employee survey, value, work environment, events etc).
- Assists in the formulation of personnel policies and compliance.
- Process payroll and maintain PTO records and policies.
- Manage employee relations.
- Promote company culture by for example driving the local health initiative as well as creating smaller team activities to boost morale.
- Recruitment & employer branding.
We are looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business, or related field.
- Knowledge of US labor and state laws.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an HR role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook).
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
As a person we believe you to be a strong relationship builder, a true communicator and listener. A non-hierarchical “go getter” with a roll-up-sleeves attitude. With strong problem-solving skills you get thrilled from running into challenges and love finding solutions. We also believe you to be passionate about Diversity and Inclusion. Someone who wants to make a positive impact, not only within the Tobii walls but in society.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. You get to work on unique and creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from around the world. Tobii brings a voice to people disabilities, helps us understand human behavior and revolutionizes the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter. What’s more, Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden. So if you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest hard work, and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you’ll feel right at home.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Is Tobii the one for you? Are you the one for Tobii?
Please address your questions to Sara Jakobsson and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!