Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
As Quality & Environmental Manager you will support Tobii Group´s business units and Operations in our objectives to reduce our environmental impact, continuously improve our processes and meet stakeholder expectations. You will work cross functionally in Tobii Group and drive continuous improvement initiatives in the quality and environmental area.
The role and responsibilities
Your days will be filled with:
- Ensure fulfillment of Quality and Environmental objectives, develop and execute on plans, follow up on performance and support organization
- Analyze activities and data to determine where quality and environmental improvements can be made and take lead on implementation. Drive initiatives around for example lifecycle analysis and development of eco-design guidelines
- Develop and update procedures, processes, and steering documents support process and policy owners
- Facilitate workshops, present improvement suggestions to management, develop reports and coordinate change management activities
- Plan, execute, and follow up on audits (ISO9001, ISO14001)
- Ensure compliance to environmental legislation and assessment of quality/environmental risks and opportunities
We are looking for someone with
- Master’s degree in Business, Environment, Sustainability or Engineering
- +5 years’ experience of improving Quality & Environmental management systems
- Experience in development and execution of objectives cross functionally, facilitation of workshops and leading initiatives/projects
- Lead auditor (ISO9001, ISO14001)
- Experience in analyzing value chains, environmental impact assessment, emissions and implementing guidelines and processes related to for example the product lifecycle
- English in both written and verbal
To be successful in this role we believe that you are an excellent communicator with great networking and coordination skills. You have the ability to work independently in a well-structured systematic manner with a positive attitude and persistence.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. You get to work on unique and creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from around the world. Tobii brings a voice to people disabilities, helps us understand human behavior and revolutionizes the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter. What’s more, Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden. So if you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest hard work, and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you’ll feel right at home.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume through our website. Don’t wait - at Tobii we move quickly