Tobii Pro is world’s leading provider of eye tracking research solutions and now we are looking for an Experienced Research Scientist.
Tobii Pros most important software, called Tobii Pro Lab, used by universities, researchers and commercial actors around the globe is constantly developed and enhanced. The product is used to design, conduct and analyze experiments centered around eye tracking. Our customers bet their academic career or next marketing campaign on insights gained from our software, so we need to offer a high-quality product handling on high volume of data with microsecond timing resolution and precision.
We will now strengthen our team with a Experienced Research Scientist who can contribute to the continuous success of our product evolution and help our customers reach their goals. Come join us!
The role and responsibilities
As Research Scientist you will play a key role in the acceleration of the product’s growth agenda to expand the product offering to the worldwide market. You will be working side by side with other researchers, Product owners, Engineers, QAs, Developers and enjoy collaborating, learning, improving, and most of all innovate solutions that help our customers to reach their goals. We have a passion to serve our customers, and we have fun while doing it!
- You will work closely with Product owners, Developers and QA’s to offer opinions and suggestions on how to guide the solution forward, as well as handle detailed questions from the team.
- You will test workflows in the software from an end-to-end perspective to ensure that all parts work logically and understandably.
- You will conduct independent investigations into experimental types and create proposals for recommended solutions to support the investigated experimental types.
You will make in-depth investigations of the concepts within eye-tracking research, so that we build the software on stable concepts that do not need to be changed in the near future.
We are looking for someone with
- A Ph.D. and relevant research experience
- A solid background as a researcher and experience of eye-tracking as part of your research.
- Worked empirically with eye tracking and managed to produce several peer-reviewed publications as first author.
- A grasp on methodological concerns when designing a given study and can communicate this pedagogically to help elevate the team.
- A well-rounded understanding of our customers with a broad scientific network and can put Product owners and Developers in contact with other researchers who are willing to give their thoughts and opinions about concepts and functionality that are relevant to the software. Also, to reach out for input on ongoing and future functionalities for supporting various types of studies.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English and can formulate complex problems to your team.
To be able so succeed in this role and at Tobii Pro we believe you have strong analytical skills and an interest in acquiring new knowledge and apply it at work. You are creative, detail orientated and work independently within a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology help us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home. It is all about passion,
innovation and making things real!
Watch this video if you want to learn more what we do at Tobii.
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume and personal letter through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Welcome to Tobii!