Tobii Dynavox is all about empowering people to do what they once did or never thought possible - with our technology we give people a voice! Now we are looking for a cooperative, creative and responsible Marketing Specialist with French language proficiency to join a multi-channel marketing team. Sounds fun, right!
We give people a voice
As our Marketing Specialist you will be with a member of the global marketing team and work closely with the sales team supporting the development and management of various local marketing initiatives. We work with the agile methodology and most of your day will be filled with coordinating and completing project deliverables.
This is a 12 month consulting assignment with the opportunity to extend. You will be working remote and report to the Marketing Director at Tobii Dynavox.
One day at the office
This role is quite broad, and you will be an important member in the team to drive all our projects forward in French speaking markets. A week will include everything from activating integrated marketing campaigns, managing social media channels, advertising and promotions; adapting and translating messaging; publishing on our websites; sending e-mails; and coordinating events and tradeshows.
- Support the development and execution of global marketing, promotions, and day-to-day. marketing team deliverables to help maximize the sales of the Tobii Dynavox product portfolio.
- Coordinate and manage the assigned go-to-market marketing activities and tasks for French language markets.
- Create and maintain project timelines and schedules for initiatives - detailing specific tasks, responsible parties, and monitoring task completion.
- Liase with local sales teams to develop local campaign assets and ensure territory initiatives are on strategy.
- Implement content updates on Tobii Dynavox websites via the CMS.
- Create, localize, monitor and optimize local social media channels.
- Support Tobii Dynavox participation in trade shows, conferences and other events.
- Create and manage Tobii Dynavox e-mail communications within email management tool.
- Coordinate distribution for printed and promotional materials.
- Localize and translate assets from English to French and French Canadian.
We are looking for someone who
To be successful in this role, and at Tobii, we believe you have;
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years of marketing experience required (marketing or advertising background)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French and English
- Familiar with a variety of marketing concepts, practices and processes. Experience in digital marketing, web, social media and email required. Experience in events preferred.
- Experience with marketing content management and automation tools
- Experience with design applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent organizational skills, project management and execution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
Does this sound like you?
Are you a person with a strong organizational and project management skills, with proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects within established timelines? You are that person who make things happen!
We are a happy and engaged team that really works for a good cause and you can tell when you meet us. We believe that you are passionate about helping others and collaborative and team-work oriented. Since you will be joining a global marketing team you need to be a go getter.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume and personal letter through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!