Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including PC gaming and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea. If you want to work at a tech company and be a part of integrating Eye Tracking into the gaming industry, this is the right opportunity for you!
We are now looking for a Business Developer/Partnership Manager to join the Tobii Gaming team. The gaming team leads all gaming efforts, both on product, partnership and sales side and is a fast-paced team with the mission to expand the Tobii Gaming business.
Role and responsibilities
As Tobii’s Gaming Partnerships Manager/Business developer you will identify and drive partnerships and business development opportunities within the gaming industry with the mission to grow the Tobii Gaming business. You are responsible for establishing and leading relationships, targeting companies ranging from general gaming, esports and tech companies to integrate Tobii’s Eye Tracking technology.
Your days will be filled with
• Manage relationship with our existing gaming partnerships with companies like Ubisoft, Square Enix, Cloud Imperium Games and many others.
• Evaluate prospects and form new relationships with leading game studios, esports and tech companies in order to generate new business
• Identify new strategic partnership opportunities within the games business
• Structure, negotiate and close partnerships deals in order to meet or exceed objectives.
We are looking for someone who
• Has a solid experience from a similar role as a business developer, Account Manager or similar in the gaming industry.
• Have great knowledge of the gaming B2B and B2C target audiences.
• Experience in cooperating with internal and external partners
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Sound like you?
We believe that you are a person who likes to take ownership for your area of responsibility with high internal drive. You are probably a smart net worker that have an easy way to build strong relations with your customers and colleagues and create and nurture the right connections. To succeed in this role, we´re looking for someone who has a great knowledge within gaming and understand our business and the industry. You know how to nurture an opportunity when you see one and wants to be a part of of shaping the exciting future of gaming together with us.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. You get to work on unique and creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from around the world. Tobii revolutionizes the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter. What’s more, Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden. So if you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest hard work, and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you’ll feel right at home.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume through our website. Don’t wait!