Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Our innovative technology is used by researchers in a wide range of fields such as Psychology, Neuroscience, Marketing, Sports Performance, UX, Simulation, Manufacturing and Education giving the possibility of deeper insights into human behavior. We are headquartered in Stockholm and covers the global market with offices in USA, Chile, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea.
We are now looking for some to fill the important position of Commercial Director EMEA region at Tobii Pro and join our amazing established team. This is the role for someone who wants to be a part of a company with a rapidly expanding market, a world leadership in eye tracking research and endless business opportunities based on eye tracking technology, the potential is huge!
The role and responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to achieve the sales and growth targets in two of our market segments across the EMEA region. You will do that by leading, motivating and developing the sales team working with a team of account managers and our inside sales team. You will also work alongside our marketing, business operations and customer success teams to deliver on our market strategies. You will also have an important role ensuring the success of our partners and resellers in their respective territories. Sounds interesting, right!
You will report to the VP of Sales EMEA and you can choose to work from Stockholm or Reading/UK, but if you are outside these areas but willing to relocate then please don’t hesitate in applying.
Your days will be filled with:
- Leading and growing a highly skilled sales team that consists of account managers focused on our key accounts and territory growth, and creating strategies and synergies with the inside sales & channel sales teams
- Responsibility for the P&L and cost management of the commercial team across the whole EMEA region
- Being a part of the Tobii Pro EMEA Management team, attend business reviews and take a full responsibility for performance management.
- Managing customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction and customer success
- Selling a diverse solution portfolio of eye tracking hardware and analysis software (desktop and cloud) together with professional services
- Collaborating with customer success, business operations and IT, put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an enthusiastic and positive leader with proven leadership skills who is experienced in managing,building and nurturing a professional sales team
- Has experience of selling a highly technical portfolio, including HW/SW
- Has actively contributed to the strategic development of the sales functions within your responsibility.
- Is focused on value based customer engagement and has delivered strong sales results alongside high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Great communication skills in English, other language skills are a bonus!
Sounds like you?
We believe you are team-oriented leader that people want to follow and get inspired by. You are confident and know how to motivate your team to succeed together and, reach our goals. You have a high level of drive combined with strategic and innovative thinking to deliver on our strategic plans and hit our objectives.
Tobii Pro is a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. With a great technical interest and ability to build good relationships, you have the skills required to find solutions to the widly varying needs of our customers. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home in this role.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real!
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. You get to work on unique and creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from around the world. Tobii revolutionizes the way we interact with technology and helps us understand human behavior and. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter. What’s more, Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden. So if you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest hard work, and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you’ll feel right at home.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume through our website. Don’t wait - at Tobii we move quickl