Are you longing to promote something that really matters? Are you looking for a role within sales where you actually can make a difference in someone’s life?
In a modern society you’d think a voice is a fundamental human right? Still, only one out of ten with a speech impairment has access to the communication aid needed to be able to speak. Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader AAC technology - products that bring a voice to individuals with speech impairments.
We believe everyone deserves a voice! Come join us in reaching that goal!
The role and responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Inside Sales Representative, who will work to acquire new Tobii Dynavox sales of our popular Boardmaker and AAC solutions. You will source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails and work to pass on qualified opportunities to Account Managers for further development and closure. Working with our customers and users, you will gain understanding of their needs and requirements. In addition, you will ensure that all sales orders meet the needs of the customer and the company.
Boardmaker is software used in education and care settings and this is a great opportunity for you to develop and become the Boardmaker hero of the UK team.
Your days will be filled with
• Carrying out direct sales in the market towards Assistive Technology related institutions, government organisations, decision makers, disability groups etc.
• Performing online/virtual demonstrations of Tobii Dynavox products both to individuals and to teams.
• Researching and developing new opportunities through networks of individuals, businesses or organisations.
• Team with Account Managers to provide qualified leads, build the pipeline and close opportunities.
• Provide focus on specific territories or products to drive awareness.
• Supporting the Office Manager managing device loans and rentals
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent communication skills in particular a strong phone presence with experience of making dozens of calls per day.
• Has previous sales experience with the drive and ambition to maintain and develop your own diary and network of customers.
• Proficient using web presentation tools and an overall technical interest since you will need to learn multiple software and hardware products.
• Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM and a good understanding of social media platforms.
• We find it to be a strong merit if you are disability aware and have experience in the sector.
Sounds like you?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to have a positive and action-oriented attitude. If something needs to be done, you do it. If someone wants help, you help them. If someone looks down, you give them a smile. We also believe that you have the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise your work tasks and to work responsibly, ethically and empathetically with a varied audience – teachers, therapists, doctors, consultants and our end-users. Remember, this is sales that really matters, and full training will be given to succeed.
Working at Tobii Dynavox
Tobii Dynavox offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility. Working at Tobii Dynavox is like being in the heart of innovation. We invent and develop high-technology products and we always strive to create cutting edge technology. At Tobii Dynavox our jobs are exciting and fun, they are challenging, and important, plus you get to work with people all around the world on cool, creative projects. At Tobii Dynavox we love what we do - we work hard, play hard, and make every day exciting.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
The role is based at our UK office in Sheffield. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China.
40 hours per week. Competitive Salary. Pension contribution.
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii Dynavox, we move quickly!