Do you have the desire to work at a dynamic tech-oriented company, have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with people from all around the world? Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea.
We are now looking for you, a legal counsel, that wants to be a part of Tobii for a 12-month contract. If you want to work with engaged colleagues and meaningful products, we might be the right company for you!
The role and responsibilities
As Legal Counsel at Tobii Group you will provide legal support to Tobii and our three business units, especially when it comes to giving commercial advice, and negotiating and drafting contracts. You will be a part of a small and highly capable legal team, reporting to the Legal Director.
The assignment is a 12 month contract to cover a parental leave.
Your days will be filled with:
- Negotiating, drafting and analyzing a wide variety of commercial contracts
- Advising Tobii’s business units and corporate group management on legal and IP issues.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of standardized legal agreements and processes.
- Implementing and executing processes that relate to our corporate and fiscal responsibilities as a publicly listed company on the NASDAQ:OMX exchange.
- Supporting multiple business units throughout the world, in collaboration with other members of the Legal/IP team.
We are looking for someone who
- Is a qualified and experienced lawyer/legal counsel.
- Is outgoing and has a business-first approach to legal issues.
- Is comfortable negotiating complex contracts with sophisticated customers.
- Has excellent English written and oral communication skills.
If you have experience in consumer hardware and software contracts, such as OEM supply agreements or software licenses, this will be highly regarded.
Sound like you?
To be successful in this role as Legal Counsel we believe you are a collaborative and team-oriented player, who wishes to learn from other members of our small but talented Legal/IP team while sharing your own knowledge and experience.
We expect you to have trust in yourself and to work autonomously to progress tasks, as such you would have great interpersonal and organization skills. Most of all, we are looking for a fabulous person! A true team player with a sense of humor and a willingness to get involved and learn our business to be able to give our best stakeholder support.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool, creative projects together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, helps us understand human behavior and is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!