What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
This position sets direction and manages lifecycle for a product or group of products. Responsible for establishing product roadmaps and product requirements, and for interfacing with multiple groups (sales, R&D, tech support, etc) in order to effectively execute product plans and drive new NPI projects relevant to business growth.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Set strategic direction for one or more products
- Establish product roadmaps and product requirements based on customer and market research
- Develop and analyze of business cases for product development efforts
- Launch new products and end-of-life plans for obsolete products
- Interface with multiple groups (sales, R&D, tech support, marketing, manufacturing, etc) in order to execute product plans
- Publicly present product information to individuals and groups of various backgrounds
- Develop, encourage, and maintain market and key SLP relationships to assure relevant product development feedback, product input, validation, and market dynamics necessary for segment adoption and product positioning.
- Other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to have an awesome can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a competitive environment.
We are looking for someone who has:
- High School Diploma or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in engineering, sales, marketing or product management or equivalent industry experience required
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- MS Office-Power Point, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills are essential both in written and spoken format and on stage
- Strong internal drive and motivation to challenge status quo
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sense for product improvements, visionary thinking, and critical details
- Thorough understanding of world-class product experiences
We find it to be a strong merit if you thrive in a fast paced work setting.Additional Information
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, Ashley.Weiss@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled