Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Our innovative technology is used by researchers in a wide range of fields such as Psychology, Neuroscience, Marketing, Sports Performance, UX, Simulation, Manufacturing and Education giving the possibility of deeper insights into human behavior. We are headquartered in Stockholm and cover the global market with offices in USA, Chile, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea.
We are now looking for a Global Partner Manager to join our amazing team! This is the role for someone who wants to be a part of a company with a rapidly expanding market, a world leadership in eye tracking research and endless business opportunities, the potential is huge!
Role and responsibilities
The Global Partner Manager position is a new role at Tobii Pro and the purpose is to expand and grow sales through long-term relationships with strategic partners. You will be responsible for our partner’s success, in all aspects of the relationship and business performance. You will manage existing partners and identify and onboard new ones with a clear goal in mind – to expand sales with a mutually beneficial offering. Sounds interesting, right!
As Global Partner Manager you will be a part of Tobii Pro Product Management team and report to the VP Product Management. You will be working alongside our international Sales teams, Legal, Portfolio and Product Managers and Tobii Pro´s Management team. You will have several internal stakeholders as well as partner interfaces and we believe you are a skilled and appreciated networker that influences and cooperates well with others to identify and create values for all parties.
Your days will be filled with:
- Be an executive sponsor for all Tobii Pro’s strategic Partners
- Build a Partner Management framework in line with Tobii Pro’s strategies and implement at sales offices
- Build incentive and reward programs to drive growth
- Be responsible for business reviews, performance management and reporting internally and externally. Set, communicate, and follow up sales targets and KPI’s on a quarterly/annual basis.
- Build an extensive stakeholder network, internally and externally to support the go to market development and execution.
We are looking for someone with:
- Solid business mind-set paired with a very good technical understanding and ability to build strong relationships.
- The ability to see beyond the current market and opportunities and predict future trends.
- Experience and proven track record of successful Partner Management in an international context with a holistic perspective (Sales, Technical, Marketing, Legal etc.)
- The ability to identify and understand key market drivers and can adapt plans to maximize opportunities.
- The business acumen to identify the most promising partnerships and synergies
- Excellent leadership and the knowledge how to lead without being a manager
- Great communication skills in English, other language skills are a bonus!
Sound like you?
We believe that you are a person who likes to take ownership for your area of responsibility and thrives when you receive a lot of trust. You are self-motivated with high internal drive and know how to succeed together with your team. To succeed in this role, we´re looking for someone who is structured and organized with ability to work on multiple tasks at once. Can lead both internal and external resources in a positive and engaging way. Is a team player and wants to be a part of shaping the exciting future of research.
At Tobii it’s all about passion, innovation and making things real!
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Tobii Pro is a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. You get to work on unique and creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from around the world. Tobii revolutionizes the way we interact with technology and helps us understand human behavior and. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter. What’s more, Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden. So if you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest hard work, and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you’ll feel right at home.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume through our website. Don’t wait - at Tobii we move quick!