We are so excited to have another colleague joining our HR team! Are you our next Talent Acquisition Partner? Read more below to find out!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Our vision is a world where all technology works in complete harmony with natural human behavior and our innovative technology. Our products are used in a wide range of fields such as assistive technology, research solutions, technology integration and gaming. We are headquartered in Stockholm and cover the global market with offices in Europe, Americas and Asia.
Our HR mission is to balance the human side of our business with strategic initiatives and be a business enabler that proactively provides support, direction, and inspiration in people management. As Talent Acquisition Partner you will be a part of Tobiis Global HR team headquarter in Stockholm with colleagues in both Asia and US.
The role and responsibilities
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be an essential part of creating value for the organization by ensuring that we get the right competence, skills and personality for each position and team. We want to build a sustainable workforce where people can thrive, develop, and be their very best.
You will work in close collaboration with your colleagues in or HR team and our hiring managers in Sweden and Europe. Being a tech company many of our recruitments are within R&D. You will work with a variety of competencies and skills including everything between optics and mechanics, computer vision and machine learning, to app development and user interactions. But it does not end there. To name a few, we also have stellar marketing, sales, finance, and IT teams that are important pillars of our business.
You will also be the first point of contact for our candidates. We pride ourselves in having a great and thorough recruitment process with a focus on the candidate experience and employee journey.
Your days will be filled with:
- Collaborate with managers and support the organizations need to build the right workforce for the future.
- Being the project manager of your processes from A to Z. Writing job ads, publishing, headhunting, screening, personality assessments, references etc.
- Creating a great candidate experience with honest communication and quick feedback
- Collaborating with our Corp Communications team in our employer branding efforts (fairs, meet ups, campaigns)
- Collaborating with TA colleagues in US, China etc. to create alignment across our different offices.
- Working with the employee journey from preboarding to offboarding
We are looking for someone with
- A professional background in end-to-end recruitment with great project management skills
- A background recruiting technical roles and are open for recruiting all types of roles (check out our career page for some examples)
- Extensive search experience. Ex. LinkedIn, Github, Stack overflow, Facebook communities.
- Experience in assessments. Ex. MAP, Matrigma, Hogan or similar.
- Experience in ATS, we use Teamtailor.
- Excellent English skills. Swedish and other languages are a plus.
If you on top of this have experience working for a product development company and have employer branding experience that is a big plus!
Sounds like you?
Most important to us is that you love recruiting and want to be part of building a company rather than just working for one! You are a service minded person who knows that quick and personal feedback is key to a great candidate experience. You can work independently in a structured manner, but you are a great believer in teamwork. In this position it is all about rolling up your sleeves and contributing where necessary. We are in this together!
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues that come from all over the world and backgrounds, you´ll feel right at home. What else? Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden!
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to your new colleague Sanna Fridell, and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!