Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Our vision is a world where all technology works in complete harmony with natural human behavior and our innovative technology. Our products are used in a wide range of fields such as assistive technology, research solutions, technology integration and gaming. We are headquartered in Stockholm and cover the global market with offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Tobii’s Global IT Department is a corporate function that supports Tobiians all over the globe every day. As our new Software Engineer - Integrations, you will be a part of our Business Application team which supports Tobii’s Business Applications globally.
The role and responsibilities
As Software Engineer - Integrations, you will have a unique opportunity to improve a variety of business processes with your technical skills. You will gain insight into how an organization like Tobii functions and will pave the way to the future by building a new, modern landscape for application integrations.
Together with the application owners, you will customize our business applications with code and will ensure that they communicate properly with the other systems in our landscape. Thanks to your work, our internal customers will know the exact date when their orders arrive, our purchasers can buy the right parts and quantities that the engineers need, and your colleagues have a place to put in their project time to make financial planning easier. You will simply be a key factor for our success!
Your days will be filled with:
- Business analysis with users to specify requirements
- Handling incidents and change requests for our integrations and applications as second-level support
- Writing, testing, debugging and refining code
- Writing functional and system specifications & documentation
- Investigating new technologies
- Designing and writing small bespoke applications
- Participating in projects
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and an object-oriented programming language.
- You will be mainly working in a Microsoft environment with C#.
- Experience in designing and developing applications according to business requirements (back end, controls, front end)
- Basic business analysis skills
- Excellent English skills. Swedish or any other language is a plus.
- It is a bonus if you have experience working with (or even building integrations for) ERP, CRM, PLM, web shops and other business applications.
Sounds like you?
As the main programmer in the team, a curious mind and an inquisitive attitude are as important as the necessary hard skills in this role. We work in a self-organizing group and plan our weekly tasks together as a team. To be able to prioritize is key and to give amazing service to the organization. You will develop many close contacts within Tobii and we see you as a person that enjoys communicating.
You will work over the full application development life cycle: Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance. We therefore believe that you see the value of doing things right from the start and avoid the easy shortcuts that will come back and haunt you in the future!
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues that come from all over the world and backgrounds, you´ll feel right at home. What else? Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden!
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell, and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!