Are you looking to support in important decision making by utilizing your excellent data and analysis skills? Do you enjoy making a huge impact on an organization by understanding requirements, meeting with key stakeholders and showing them valuable information that might change their thinking? We are expanding and are now looking for our new BI Data Analyst to join our team!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Our innovative technology is used by researchers in a wide range of fields such as Psychology, Neuroscience, Marketing, Sports Performance, UX, Simulation, Manufacturing and Education giving the possibility of deeper insights into human behavior. We are headquartered in Stockholm and cover the global market with offices in USA, Chile, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea.
As our new BI Data Analyst, you will be part of Tobii Group’s BI team and report to Director of Business Intelligence.
The role and responsibilities
As our new Business Intelligence Analyst you will collaborate with key decision makers and stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales & R&D and support them in important business decisions. By understanding their needs, providing your input, and building data models and dashboards you will contribute to better data-driven decision making to reach our goals.
Your days will be filled with:
• Hosting internal customer meetings to learn about their analysis needs
• Designing, publishing, and maintaining reports and dashboards
• Documenting customer requirements and maintaining your project plan
• Learning, sharing, and proposing new analytical ideas and techniques on regularly scheduled BI team meetings
• Communicating progress and new ideas with the Dir. of Business Intelligence and other BI team members located in the U.S.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Intelligence, Information Technology or Computer Science, Data Science, or similar
• Proven experience of data modeling, business reporting and analysis
• Successful project management
• Microsoft Power BI Desktop, Power Pivot or similar reporting and analysis tool experience
• SQL query, view, and stored procedure design
• Excellent English skills. Swedish and other languages are a plus.
If you also have experience from advanced SQL skills including complex query writing. DBA-like ability to troubleshoot scheduled jobs, stored procedures, and processes. Power Query/M Language proficiency it will be a strong merit.
Sounds like you?
You will have many connections within Tobii so we believe it will be successful to be a great relationship builder with a customer service way of thinking. The role will be a lot about making recommendations and to interpret data to make it understandable so great communication skills is a must to be successful. Since this is a role that will be supporting in making valuable business decisions you need to be encouraging also delivering the more difficult information and to build that trust so you can be one of us go-to-persons when needed great input.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues that come from all over the world and backgrounds, you´ll feel right at home. What else? Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden!
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell, and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!