Are you an experienced digital designer looking to use your talent for a company that makes a true difference in people’s lives? Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities are given a voice!
From finding ways to let parents of nonverbal children know it’s possible to generate a synthetic voice with one’s eyes, to helping paralyzed artists realize that they can paint digitally with their gaze, there will be no shortage of interesting projects to tackle.
The Digital Designer will be a member of our growing global marketing department that is building a future award-winning creative team. You will be working with our Creative Teams to create compelling design for all kinds of media with a focus on motion graphics.
About us – Tech with a purpose
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices, products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
We are a top-rated workplace with a dynamic and friendly environment, located in Stockholm.
Role and responsibilities
You will work on dramatizing our brand and offerings with great design, motion graphics and video editing.
You will also:
- Continually push the creative level on each project.
- Come up with fresh designs for various projects spanning from print to digital.
- Work from creative briefs in collaboration with Art Directors and Copywriters.
- Make storyboards to present your ideas in a compelling way.
- Edit videos and combine it with motion graphics.
We are looking for someone who
- Has 3+ years of digital design experience. Portfolio required.
- Excellent skills in the Creative Suite with a focus on After Effects and Premiere.
- Experience and ability to work across all mediums and channels.
- Has a passion for staying on top of current design and animation trends.
- Can support multiple projects by following internal processes and timelines.
- Has a friendly, down-to-earth attitude, along with a strong work ethic.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sofia Rosby and submit your resume and link to a portfolio, that backs up your creative talent, through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait, at Tobii, we move quickly!