What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The Global Product Manager for Education sets the strategy and direction for our Education product segment and manages the lifecycle of products in this segment including our Boardmaker product line. This person is responsible for defining the key features and requirements that make our customers in the Education segment, who work with children with special needs, successful. This person works closely with multiple groups within the organization to effectively execute product plans and drive new product initiatives relevant to business growth.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Setting strategic direction for products in our education segment
- Establishing product direction and requirements based on customer and market research
- Working directly with dedicated professionals in Tobii Dynavox to create products that directly serve the needs of our customers
- Developing and analyzing business cases for product development efforts
- Launching new products and managing the full lifecycle for products
- Publicly presenting product information to individuals and groups of various backgrounds
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with customers and thought leaders to assure relevant feedback on products.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to have an awesome can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a competitive environment.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product management or equivalent industry experience required
- Experience managing educational products or work with children with special needs is a plus
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Excellent communication skills are essential both in written and spoken format and on stage
- Strong internal drive and motivation to challenge status quo
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sense for product improvements, visionary thinking, and critical details
- Thorough understanding of world-class product experiences
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, Ashley.Weiss@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled