Do you have experience from Marketing and User Research are interested in what grabs attention and what influences purchase behavior? Do you know what questions you want answers on when examining product placement, packaging design or advertising? Come join us and contribute with your knowledge! We need your experiences and customer perspective knowledge when developing our wearable eye tracking solutions!
We want to provide our customers and users with the best possible experience from using our solutions. We have a fantastic team and powerful products and tools in place, and as we now grow and develop our organization further, we open a new position as Chief Product Owner to lead and coordinate the product development for our entire wearable eye tracking solution.
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a computer vision and machine learning based technology that enables a computing device to tell exactly where a person is looking. With our innovative technology, researchers in a wide range of fields such as Psychology, Neuroscience, Marketing, Sports Performance, UX, Simulation, Manufacturing and Education, can understand human behavior and intention much better compared to traditional research methodologies. We are headquartered in Stockholm and cover the global market with sales offices in USA, Chile, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea.
Do you want to lead in a domain where there are endless business opportunities? Do you want to work at the forefront of technology? Are you driven by really understanding users and thrive on them having the best possible user experience? Then this might be the perfect job opportunity for you!
Role and responsibilities
As Chief Product Owner for Tobii Pro´s wearable eye tracking solution, you will lead, prioritize, and coordinate the product development efforts within the wearable solution within R&D. You will partner up with segment representatives, product managers, product owners and project managers to define and communicate a clear product vision, strategy, and plan for how to reach our overarching business objectives. You will be the one that knows our Glasses customers and users the best within R&D, that knows the whole wearable solution inside out, and that helps us become more data driven in our product decisions.
Your days will be filled with:
• Contributing to, and translating, the product vision and strategy into a feature-level roadmap containing both hardware, firmware, application software and cloud components.
• Defining, organizing, prioritizing, and synchronizing requirements for Product Owners and development teams.
• Communicating with, and supporting, product managers, product owners and development teams in their daily work.
• Acting as a subject matter expert within the organization.
• Acting as the program/project manager for the overarching development project. • Doing resource planning and project forecasting together with R&D managers and other product owners / project managers.
• Planning and coordinating customer releases within the organization.
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent leadership skills and knowledge on how to lead without being a manager. • A great can-do-and-succeed-together-attitude.
• A substantial experience from the brand, marketing, customer or human behavior research industry.
• A substantial experience from being a Product Owner in an agile context.
• Experience from using methodologies for understanding human behavior. • Experience from developing software or hardware products with great customer or user experience.
• Relevant education on university level or similar.
• Great communication skills in English. Other language skills are a bonus!
Does it sound like you?
We want to build our team with people that take ownership for their areas of responsibility, are self-driven and thrives when they receive a lot of trust. Therefore, we think you are self-motivated and know how to succeed together with others in a positive and engaging spirit. We think you feel an urge to make things real, that you dare to take lead whenever needed but that you also are an exceptional good listener and great teacher. You will have a great impact on Tobii Pro´s future and we think you have a passion in finding solutions to identified customer problems. At Tobii it’s all about passion, innovation and making things real!
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Tobii Pro is a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of building this company together with us. You get to work on unique and creative projects together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter. What’s more, Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden. So if you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest and hard work, and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you’ll feel right at home.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume through our website. Don’t wait - at Tobii we move quick!