Do you want to have a direct impact on the success of our products? Do you want to ensure that everything we release is of the highest quality? Then continue reading below! We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our magnificent QA team in Tobii Tech!
Working at Tobii Tech is like working with the future, you will get challenged every day in an ever-changing environment, so we hope that you are willing and able to take on some really cool challenges coming up!
The role and responsibilities
As a QA engineer in Tobii Tech you will be part of a diverse and cross-functional development team. You have the skills to create and design a test strategy and enjoy planning the relevant quality assurance work of your team. You will have the leading responsibility for driving your team’s QA activities. You inspire and guide your colleagues in questions and tasks related to QA and drive continuous improvement of our ways of working. We don’t only see you as a tester in the team, but rather that you are the force behind making sure that the team as a whole plan and execute on a solid QA strategy.
Your days will be filled with:
- Defining, developing and deploying quality assurance initiatives throughout the entire products life cycle, including development, enhancements and maintenance
- Providing appropriate planning and execution in regression testing, performance testing, integration testing, and other non-functional testing to ensure successful deployment
- Collaboration in a cross-functional development team to ensure that all aspects of quality are actively discussed and addressed
- Updating and maintaining best QA procedures and standards, including test planning, test data preparation and test automation
- Test automation development (Test and test framework)
- Tracking of product quality metrics, providing reports
We are looking for engineers with :
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance
- High motivation and the ability to drive things forward
- Experience in design, development and implementation of QA standards for software product testing
- Experience in both manual and automated tests on embedded systems
- Working experience in test development using Python
- Experience in developing and maintaining test frameworks, preferably pytest
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related discipline
If you on top of this have automation experience involving HW that is a big plus! CI experience using Groovy and C/C++ knowledge is also a merit. As a person you're a true collaborator who believes working together with others is the key to a job well done. You think it's just as fun learning new things as it is improving and maintaining what is already in place!
Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life!
Submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Linnéa Larsson as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!