Are you interested in working in an international environment with cutting edge technology while helping customers with speech and motor impairments to live more independently and advocate for themselves? Do you enjoy interacting with dynamic and passionate customers and feel your work makes a difference? Would you like to use your expertise for a meaningful purpose? Then we’ve got the role for you…
Tech with a purpose
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
The role and responsibilities
As Tech Support Rep you will be a member of the support team and be the voice of Tobii Dynavox to our customers, professionals and resellers and our customers advocate within the organization.
Within your daily duties you will;
- Assist clients, resellers, sales representatives and account managers with support issues via phone, e-mail, instant messaging and remotely control users’ devices.
- Have technical knowledge to troubleshoot issues across our hardware and software platforms.
- Help with customizations of our customers’ communication software.
- Report feature requests and escalate issues within organization.
- Develop knowledge in current and coming products.
- Together with our marketing team monitor our social media channels, such as Facebook community pages and support those communities.
- Involvement in building Customer Service data analytics reporting
We are looking for someone with
- Experience in working with customer service, technical- or product support.
- Native level spoken and written Swedish or Norwegian and English. Other languages skills are a huge plus!
- You feel comfortable to interact with the tech savvy people while you can make computer novices feel supported and understood as well.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience with CRM systems.
Sounds like you?
We would love it if you’re a fast learner and we will of course support you in your work, if you also possess the ability to motivate yourself and your colleagues, we think that you could fit right in here at Tobii. You don’t have to be an IT expert, but we believe that an interest in technology will help you in this role and we hope that you feel at home in Windows. Your previous work experience is important of course but your social skills is equally important, we put huge value in finding a good personal fit.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. You get to work on unique and creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from around the world. Tobii brings a voice to people disabilities, helps us understand human behavior and revolutionizes the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter. What’s more, Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden. So if you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest hard work, and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you’ll feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Joel Vesterlund and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!