What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The Lead Software Engineer will have ownership of the SDLC for a team of engineers developing next generation software for the special education market. In this position, you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the projects, lead a team of dedicated engineers, and maintain constant communication with the team manager and product manager.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Develop infrastructure and services within the Azure cloud platform
- Work in partnership with the Cloud Security Architect to integrate security recommendations into the cloud ecosystem
- Collaborate with the application engineers to create services satisfying the requirements of the various applications
- Manage APIs and services to ensure proper versioning and application compatibility
- Create and maintain build and deployment pipelines within Azure DevOps
- Partner with engineering leadership to define the cloud strategy
- Maintain the definition and documentation of our cloud architecture, standards, processes, and governance models
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
Are you our next Tobiian?
We are looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with C# required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the Microsoft Azure Cloud environment required
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Direct hands-on experience designing and implementing cloud architecture to support desktop, mobile, and web applications
- Applied expertise of Azure Service Fabric, Web Apps, API Apps, Web Jobs, API Management, Traffic Manager, Key Vault, SignalR, Application Insights, Redis, Load Balancer, Azure Search, and AzureSQL
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Terraform, Azure DevOps build and deployment pipelines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak both to technical audiences, as well as to senior level business decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to lead a group of software engineers
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled