Do you want to have a direct impact on the overall security architecture of the Tobii Dynavox cloud ecosystem? Do you want to work closely with our software engineers to enforce security recommendations and best practices? Then continue reading below! We are looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join our magnificent engineering organization!
About us – Tech with a purpose
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices, products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
We are a top-rated workplace with a dynamic and friendly environment, located in Stockholm.
The role and responsibilities
The cloud security architect will lead the design and implementation of cloud security architecture and manage ongoing security operations across a diverse portfolio of services and data storage mechanisms. This position will configure security processes for deployment, governance, intrusion detection, penetration testing, logging, and monitoring. As a technical leader, the security architect will provide expertise in cloud related security engineering, automation, compliance, certification, and evaluation.
Your days will be filled with:
- Developing cloud protection strategy with a focus on proactive threat detection and incident response.
- Creating cloud security architecture as it relates to customer’s environment and technical requirements.
- Advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
- Complete security reviews and assessments with infrastructure and application development teams.
- Partner with engineering leadership to assess and reduce cloud security risks.
- Maintain the definition and documentation of our cloud security standards, processes, and governance models.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
We are looking for engineers with:
- B.A. / B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Security Architect and/or Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with the Microsoft Azure Cloud environment.
COMPUTER OR TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Extensive knowledge of Azure Key Vault, Azure Security Center, and Log Analytics
- Applied expertise of Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, and Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Direct hands-on experience designing and implementing security solutions on the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
- Security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53, or OWASP
- Knowledge of host hardening, auditing, logging and monitoring, network security, and anomaly detections.
- Market understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity risk & threat intelligence, and governance.
- Microsoft certifications: Azure Security Engineer Associate or Azure Solutions Architect Expert
As a person you have excellent communication skills and the ability to speak both to technical audiences, as well as to senior level business decision makers.
Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops if you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life!
Submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Linnéa Larsson as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!