Sure, the technology we use at Tobii is extremely cool. But that’s not really the point. Because we don’t believe in technology for technology’s sake.
We believe technology should be used to do good. And that’s exactly what we do. Our unique eye tracking solutions actually change both industries and people’s lives. We help unravel the mysteries surrounding natural human behavior. Our combination of really cool technology and big heart is something truly unique and a solid source of pride.
Where you´ll work
Here at Tobii Pro North America (TPNA), we believe that every success should be celebrated with a gong, every hello should be welcomed with a cup of coffee, and every employee is an important piece in the Tobii puzzle.
You will join a passionate and innovative finance team in Reston Virginia, amidst an up-and-coming tech scene. You will work in our stunning collaborative space and if you feel an excess of energy, why not take advantage of our on-site gym or wind down after a day filled of amazed customers in our relaxation room?
As Senior Staff Accountant you will assists the Director of Accounting and Finance with the maintenance of the general ledger and related account reconciliations, international accounting, consolidation and internal and external financial reporting
Your days will be filled with:
- Manage full bookkeeping cycle including AP/AR
- Assist in the month-end close, including preparing journal entries, performing account reconciliations, and analyzing and reviewing account classifications in accordance with GAAP
- Aid in the preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal financial reports
- Participate in the Accounting team’s efforts to establish and implement effective financial controls, policies and systems
- Help with annual audit requirements of outside auditors
- Assist with tax compliance tasks (take ownership of monthly sales tax compliance through Avalara)
- Lend support and assist in the preparation of external financial statements
- Prepare management reports with actual vs. budget analysis
- Maintain general ledger system and consolidation tool
- Perform various other tasks as assigned
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience, ideally gained through increasingly responsible positions
- CPA certification preferred
- High proficiency with M.S Office Suite, especially Excel
- Hands on experience with ERP and accounting reporting systems. VISMA experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Analytical and organization skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Flexibility and able to adapt to continual change
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Did we just describe you?
Submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait!
At Tobii, we move quickly!