Sure, the technology we use at Tobii is extremely cool. But that’s not really the point. Because we don’t believe in technology for technology’s sake. We believe technology should be used to do good. And that’s exactly what we do. Our unique eye tracking solutions actually change both industries and people’s lives. We help unravel the mysteries surrounding natural human behavior. Our combination of really cool technology and big heart is something truly unique and a solid source of pride.
Do you want to help us accelerate our presence in social media, creating organic and paid social media strategies? Come join us and contribute with your knowledge! We are currently looking for our next performance marketing manager and, in this position, you will get the opportunity to choose our strategy and the way we should work with both paid and organic social media.
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a computer vision and machine learning based technology that enables a computing device to tell exactly where a person is looking. With our innovative technology at Tobii Pro, researchers in a wide range of fields such as Psychology, Neuroscience, Marketing and Education, can understand human behavior much better compared to traditional research methodologies. We are headquartered in Stockholm and cover the global market with offices in USA, Chile, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Role and responsibilities
As our performance marketing manager, you will be responsible for the global social media strategy. Your focus will be global (US/UK), all regions and all customers. You’ll work closely together with the relevant internal stakeholders outside of the digital team to give recommendations of tactical updates, identify improvements and make sure our social media activities are aligned with overall marketing objectives and set business goals.
Your days will be filled with:
- Setting the organic and paid social media strategies and KPIs across all our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- Develop and improve our growth marketing strategy and employ a data-driven approach to develop and improve performance across all our different social media channels
- Own and execute on all aspects of paid social media: Campaign setup, optimization, troubleshooting and reporting, with a continuous focus on efficiency, performance and scalability.
- Own and execute on all aspects of our organic social media: Planning, development, deployment and reporting
- Set, distribute and monitor budget between campaigns, channels and segments in accordance with our strategy and business goals
- Follow up, analyze and report regularly on our campaigns, channels, key metrics, and performance.
We are looking for someone with:
- +2 years experience from working with social media strategy (Paid & Organic)
- Degree in digital marketing, communication or other relevant education/experience
- Proven and hands on experience working in Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter ads manager driving meaningful results in customer acquisition and lead generation.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and leading cross channel marketing campaigns, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience from generating ideas, to publish, and evaluate and follow up results.
- Experience from creating (visual) and text based marketing content.
You will be working in an entrepreneurial environment – not all processes are set, and this is something you should be comfortable with. You have the resourcefulness and can think of ideas even when you're stressed. We hope that you are enthusiastic and eager to test new marketing tactics and initiatives, using data to analyze and optimize outcomes.
Did we just describe you?
Submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!