Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage contracts related to our Picture Communication Symbol (PCS) business. This function requires relationship building, strong communication skills, and time management abilities. The secondary responsibility of the position will be to work collaboratively with internal and external teams to management and maintain enrollments with key payer accounts.
Where you´ll work:
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Management of our Picture Communication Symbols market
- Develops and executes strategic plan for Global PCS royalty management in line with management objectives
- Develops and maintains Standard Operating Procedures for Global PCS Licensing and Royalties processes
- Prospects, creates, nurtures, drives and closes PCS Royalty opportunities to attain company revenue targets
- Prepare contract applications, contract briefs, and review contractual requirements
- Manage, participate in and/or conduct contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
- Oversee the evaluation of contract performance to determine the necessity for amendment or extensions to contracts
- Other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
We are looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; degree or experience in education/special education/speech pathology/occupational therapy or other therapeutic degree preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in healthcare, insurance, or business required
- Account manager experience preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and influence credibly and simultaneously at all levels of an account
- Experience in delivering virtual and live client-focused high-tech enterprise solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled