Are you an exceptional digital marketer interested in using your talent and experience for meaningful purpose?
Tobii Dynavox develops state-of-the-art assistive technology that helps people with disabilities to communicate and live more independent lives. We're looking for a CRM & Automation Specialist to help us build successful customer journeys via digital platforms. Does this sound like you?
The CRM &Automation Specialist will create salesforce automation campaigns that are powered by data and leverage real-time insights to create a personalized customer experience across our global markets. In this role, you will use Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot to create campaigns that track customer engagement at all digital touchpoints and tailor communication to support them across their AAC journey.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users? Then log on…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Evaluating and providing guidance for areas for automation across digital platforms to support our understanding of the customer experience
- Ensuring automation workflows are built and maintained at the highest standard for the customer experience
- Leading collaborations with stakeholders across multiple departments to determine automation project needs and requirements
- Interpret and visualize campaign data to help with key decision making
- Be a key liaison between sales and marketing to ensure automation opportunities are utilized for lead and contact nurture programs
- Work collaboratively with Salesforce administrators to ensure all lead, contact, account, and opportunity data is aligned and allows for full reporting and visualization of ROI
- Complete Salesforce Sales Cloud data audit and field mapping to allow for full visualization of opportunities and revenue by lead source
- Implement lead scoring across our digital platforms along with data dashboards that are easy to interpret by sales and marketing for performance tracking
- Ensure all automaton campaigns are built, launched, and maintained for the best possible customer experience
- Work directly with stakeholders to set and manage expectations for each campaign while planning for paths of continuous improvements
- Ensuring automation opportunities to enhance the customer experience are implements across global web and digital marketing platforms
- Reviewing customer behavior across campaigns to determine areas of improvement and provide insight to stakeholders
- Working with marketing, sales, IT, customer support, and finance team members to determine critical needs for data collection and overall database health
- Performing other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Digital Marketing or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud / Marketing Cloud or Pardot required
- 2+ years’ experience planning and executing automaton campaigns required
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, Office 360, Google Analytics experience required
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
- Experience working in Agile Methodology preferred
- Experience with project management preferred
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholders while communicating and collaborating with team members to drive results
- A deep understanding of building a positive customer experience across digital platforms
- Ability to project manage multiple projects in parallel
- A solid understanding of marketing automation and how to weave it across multiple web platforms
- Strong creative and strategic problem-solving skills
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled