Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast-paced environment?
The Web Designer provides the Marketing Department with essential support for updating and enhancing content across our global websites while maintaining web quality standards and a positive customer experience. This job entails working with the marketing team to organize web content, create required graphics, edit, build, and publish webpages, in addition to reviewing customer behavior data to provide suggestions on improvement areas.
Where you´ll work:
Tobii Dynavox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Building webpages in Shopify and completing quality assurance reviews of webpages, navigation and functionalities before deployment
- Utilizing Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator to create webpage concepts and edit graphics
- Working directly with project managers to maintain expectations for each website launch and determine phased continuous improvements
- Working with developers to ensure implementation of tracking data for heatmaps, recordings and behavior funnels on all websites
- Ensuring e-commerce product catalog remains current and products are conveyed to the customer succinctly across all websites
- Reporting any found bugs to developers to ensure web quality is maintained
Are you our next Tobiian?
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s or associates degree in design, web development, or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in website design or development required
- Agile SCRUM experience preferred
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A keen eye for detail and quality assurance
- Strong understanding of best web design practices and experience in implementation from concept to deployment
- Experience working with multi-language websites
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled