Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The cloud security architect will lead the design and implementation of cloud security architecture and manage ongoing security operations across a diverse portfolio of services and data storage mechanisms. This position will configure security processes for deployment, governance, intrusion detection, penetration testing, logging, and monitoring. As a technical leader, the security architect will provide expertise in cloud related security engineering, automation, compliance, certification, and evaluation.
Where you´ll work:
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users? Then log on…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Develop cloud protection strategy with a focus on proactive threat detection and incident response
- Create cloud security architecture as it relates to customer’s environment and technical requirements
- Advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions
- Complete security reviews and assessments with infrastructure and application development teams
- Partner with engineering leadership to assess and reduce cloud security risks
- Maintain the definition and documentation of our cloud security standards, processes, and governance models
- Perform various other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
We are looking for someone who has:
- B.A. / B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a similar field required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Security Architect and/or Engineering required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with the Microsoft Azure Cloud environment required
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate preferred
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert preferred
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Extensive knowledge of Azure Key Vault, Azure Security Center, and Log Analytics
- Applied expertise of Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Direct hands-on experience designing and implementing security solutions on the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53, or OWASP
- Knowledge of host hardening, auditing, logging and monitoring, network security, and anomaly detections
- Market understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity risk & threat intelligence, and governance
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled