Are you longing to be part of a company that has a true mission to create a better world? Are you tired of working as a consultant with a constantly rotating set of clients, or would you prefer to follow through and see the results of your hard work? Do you have ideas and a vision of how to create a stellar Talent Acquisition role but never had that chance? Your time has come!
Tobii Dynavox is the world's leading supplier of assistive technology solutions that empower people with disabilities to communicate and live more independent lives. Our mission is to give all people a voice!
Our HR team balances the human side of our business with strategic initiatives to proactively provide support, direction, and inspiration in people management. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be a part of the Tobii Dynavox Global HR team headquartered in Stockholm, with colleagues in both Asia and the US. Are you our next Talent Acquisition Partner? Read more to find out!
The role and responsibilities
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be an essential part of creating value for the organization by ensuring that we get the right competence, skills and personality for each position and team. We want to build a sustainable workforce where people can thrive, develop, and be their very best.
You will work in close collaboration with your colleagues in our HR team and our hiring managers in Sweden and Europe. You will work with a variety of competencies and skills including everything from Sales, Marketing, R&D, Finance – all equally important pillars of our business.
You will also be the first point of contact for our candidates. We pride ourselves in having a great and thorough recruitment process with a focus on the candidate experience and employee journey.
Your days will be filled with:
• Collaborating with managers and supporting the organization’s need to build the right workforce for the future.
• Being the project manager of your processes from A to Z. Writing job ads, publishing, search, screening, personality assessments, references etc.
• Creating a great candidate experience with honest communication and quick feedback.
• Collaborating with colleagues in US, China etc. to create alignment across our different offices.
• Working with the employee journey from preboarding to offboarding.
• Collaborating with our Corporate Communications team in our employer branding efforts (fairs, meet ups, campaigns).
We are looking for someone with
• A professional background in end-to-end recruitment with great project management skills.
• A passion for recruitment and experience in recruiting a broad range of roles.
• Experience of ATS tool, especially Teamtailor.
• Experience in using assessments, MAP/Matrigma or similar Big 5.
• Excellent English skills. Swedish and other languages are a plus.
It would be a big plus if you’re also experienced with search and interested in employer branding.
Sound like you?
Most importantly to us is that you are proud of your craft - recruiting - and want to be part of building a company rather than just working for one. You will be an important person for our hiring managers when you guide and support them in competence-based recruitment to create a great workforce. We see you as a service minded person who knows that quick and personal feedback is key to a great candidate experience. And in between the managers and the candidates, you will contribute a sharp mind and strong belief to give the right recommendations to both sides. In this position, it is all about team collaboration and contributing where necessary. We are in this together and we have a lot of fun along the way.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues with different nationalities and backgrounds, you´ll feel right at home. What’s more? Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden!
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell, and submit your resume or LinkedIn Profile through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!