Are you longing to lead and be a part of a stellar creative team working with cool products and challenging content? Are you looking for a new adventure where you can follow-through and see the results of hard work? Do you have ideas and a vision that you know could make a difference? Then come join us as our new Brand Manager at Tobii!
But first, did you know this about Tobii?
Tobii is the world leading provider of eye tracking solutions – a computer vision and machine learning based technology that enables a computing device to understand exactly where a person is looking. We help businesses and science professionals gain real insights into human behavior and our customers are some of the world's most famous brands and reputable universities. Our diverse client roster includes carmakers, science labs, elite sport teams, UX design agencies and many more... fun right? Our audience is fascinating and our growth potential huge!
We’re a top-rated workplace with a dynamic, inclusive, and friendly environment. We have everything from design, research & development, sales, production, customer service, and support right here on-site making it easier to fully grasp our products and customers. Our goals are to increase brand awareness, generate sales leads, and accelerate our overall presence.
As our new Brand Manager you will be a member of the global marketing team based at our headquarter in Stockholm. You’ll report to the Global Marketing Director and work in close collaboration with colleagues from around the world since we have offices in the US, Chile, China, Japan, Germany, and the UK.
Role and responsibilities
You will be the champion for the brand vision and mission and the person responsible for realizing it in our business strategy, tactical plans, and day-to-day work. You will have an awesome creative team of a graphical designer, copywriters, and creators. With a rapidly expanding market and a world leadership in eye tracking the opportunities are endless!
As our Brand Manager you will:
• Be the voice of the brand, act as the creative leader, and inspire both your team and the rest of the organization. Champion creativity as a key brand and business driver, both within the team, and throughout the wider organization.
• Establish and manage the creative process from leading ideation and conception to production and execution, helping us deliver engaging, immersive content across channels.
• Translate marketing objectives and strategy into clear, creative plans; tone of voice, brand guidelines etc.
• Lead the work in creating compelling campaign themes and stories based on insights, our business strategy, and requirements from company stakeholders.
• Lead by example and get stuck in as part of a team. Be comfortable generating creative and strategic outputs as well as inspiring others to do so.
• Manage timelines and prioritize projects for the creative team
To be successful in this role we believe you have:
• Solid experience from building global brands within tech and/or b2b or other relevant industry.
• Experience from strategic creative work with a background in either copywriting, art direction, or as creative lead.
• An ability to inspire, coach, and lead a high-performing team while collaborating effectively with peers, and senior leadership.
• A degree in business, marketing, branding, communications, or a related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English since we are a global company.
• Proven track record from navigating a global matrix organization.
Being a Tobiian
Since we are a small creative marketing team, we believe that you are a roll-up-your-sleeves kind of person who enjoys the opportunity to step in wherever requires your expertise, be that design or copywriting. Our culture is built on entrepreneurship and opportunities, so we’re looking for a person that can find their way forward and can work in an environment where not all structures are in place - we want to hear how you prefer to work with your team! To be successful in this role, we expect you to be a people person so you can support your team in the very best way!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to be a part of a creative culture where initiatives are welcomed. You’ll be a part of cool projects with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology helps us understand human behavior and it’s revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short, so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter! If you want to build a company rather than just work for one, if you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, then you’ll feel right at home. It’s all about passion, innovation, and making things real!
Watch this video if you want to learn more about what we do at Tobii. And if you are up for a challenge, take the next step and apply!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!