We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to support the strategy and creation of our global marketing efforts. This role will work directly in the Global Marketing team and reports to the Digital Director. As our Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for helping us increase brand awareness, promote company products and drive prospects to conversions through our global paid and organic digital media platforms. A fun job with a great purpose!
The role and responsibilities
In this position you will be working directly with the global marketing team and key stakeholders to initiate effective marketing campaigns online and translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns. You will have the ability to help shape the strategy and success of global online marketing campaigns and automated customer journeys across multiple channels.
Your days will be filled with
- Planning and implementing online ad campaigns and coordinating efforts between paid and organic social messaging.
- Working with marketing team members to ensure automation opportunities are implemented into all website forms to feed into lead capture systems
- Managing KPI dashboards in Google Data Studio and providing insights to the team on areas of performance and improvement.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of campaigns for product sales and special offers that align with e-commerce sales goals.
- Setting up tracking analytics for conversion goals and journeys in Google Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Working within Salesforce to track and evaluate Net Promoter Scores to determine areas for improvement and provide gained insight into customer behavior.
We are looking for someone
- Who has more than 3 years of experience managing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns and is passionate about data
- Has an associate degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and are fluent in English
- With more than 2 years of experience working with a marketing automation platform planning and launching campaigns
- Is fully proficient with social media techniques (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
- Highly skilled at Google AdWords, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, YouTube and Facebook Advertising
Tobii Dynavox Life
Working at Tobii Dynavox is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. What’s more? Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden!
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell, and submit your resume or LinkedIn Profile through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!