Are you a true people person who will enjoy working in a high paced and interesting company together with knowledgeable and passionate colleagues? Would you like to be part of a journey where you will both be a key player in the team contributing with experience yet also learn a lot from others? We are now looking for our next Project Sourcing Manager and if you feel that the above description sounds like you – keep on reading!
As Project Sourcing Manager at Tobii, you will have the possibility to drive sourcing activities in projects and influence a fast-growing organization. You will be a part of product development projects and will have responsibility for securing the right suppliers to meet our current and future customer needs. You will be part of a global team, located in Stockholm at Tobii headquarters, and will have opportunities to travel.
Your days will be filled with
Tobii’s sourcing department is a part of the global operations team located in Stockholm and China. The team handles project sourcing as well as strategic sourcing. As Project Sourcing Manager your days will be filled with:
- Supplier qualification and selection
- Securing optimized T&Cs and supplier performance for future products and services
- Supplier Relationship management
- Agreement Management
- Securing material for prototypes, pre-series as well as indirect categories including handling POs, claims and invoices
- RFx processes
- COGS management
We are looking for someone who has/is
- Around 3 years of relevant experience within Sourcing/Procurement, preferably within both direct and indirect material and services
- Experience from working in development projects
- Thorough understanding of RFx processes, managing supplier relationships, supplier governance, procurement methods, and risk management
- A strong ability to establish and work in cross-functional teams, and with solid focus on execution
- Proven record of driving supplier qualification
- Fluent in English
To be successful in this role we see that you have excellent analytical and communication skills. Being service minded and well structure is also vital for this role.
Are you ready to take on the challenges above and appreciate the momentum of a fast-growing tech company fueled by technology leadership and entrepreneurial ways of working?! Then you might be our team´s next Project Sourcing Manager!
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues with different nationalities and backgrounds, you´ll feel right at home. What’s more? Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden!
Next step! Please address your questions to Catharina Hökfelt, email@example.com, and submit your resume or LinkedIn Profile through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly! Applications sent via email will not be reviewed.
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!