If you want to be part of an exciting journey, contribute with knowledge, and experience and learn from a fantastic team, continue reading! Working at Tobii is like working with the future, you will get challenged every day in a learning and collaborative environment. We hope that you are ready and able to take on some awesome challenges coming up – we are currently looking for a purchaser to join our Supply Chain team at Tobii HQ.
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Role and Responsibilities
As a purchaser at Tobii you will be working in a team that consists of 6 people. The main responsibilities will be balancing warehouse levels in close communication relevant stakeholders such as product management and logistics. You will also be responsible for securing material for production and replenish purchased products. We believe that to succeed in this role you have a systematic approach to ways of working and are good at prioritizing your work while being a relationship builder who enjoys connecting with people, both internally and with external suppliers.
Your days will be filled with:
- Prepare Sales and operations planning material & secure demand forecast and create supply plan and send forecasts to suppliers.
- Purchase direct material & spare parts according to forecast. Drive Master Production Schedule for internal production.
- Follow up on delivery schedules, drive improvement and communicates status internally.
- Handle Supplier invoice and support finance department.
- Secure and handle inventory for consignment stock, such as Amazon and 3PL
- Balance service vs cost and set safety levels and/or min stock, monitor stock turnover, risk of obsolete and align scrapping of obsolete material.
We are looking for someone:
- Who has experience in Sales and Operations planning (including Supply planning)
- Who has at least 3 years’ experience as purchaser
- With experience from technical company
- Who are fluent in written and spoken English.
If you have experience of Visma and Mediusflow it is a great plus! As a person you are cost and risk conscious in your work. It is also important that you are very communicative and a team player. Tobii is committed to have responsible consumption and production therefore we want you to take environmental aspects into consideration in your work.
Being a Tobiian
To be successful in this role and at Tobii we believe you are a curious person, open to new ideas who want to be a part of building our company. You are a team player and a people person that know how to succeed together with your colleagues and customers to create the best value for all parties. We believe you are a confident, down to earth person and of course interested in how technology can create value!
Please address your questions to Emma Langemar, and submit your resume or LinkedIn Profile through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly! Applications sent via email will not be reviewed.