What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast-paced environment?
The Change Management and Quality Assurance Administrator is responsible for part set up and maintenance of products in our global Enterprise Resource Planning and Product Lifecycle Management systems, providing administrative support to the Quality team, and helping to maintain records for our Quality Management System.
Where you´ll work:
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users?Job Description
Change Management Administrator
- Perform data entry of new parts, bill of materials, and kits in the company’s ERP and PLM systems which include Great Plains, Visma, SalesForce, Avalara/Avatax, ARAS, and MasterControl
- Plan and process change requests and change orders in our PLM systems which include Aras and MasterControl
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets that include the data necessary to update all ERP and PLM systems for product releases and changes to existing products
- Communicate changes clearly and in a timely manner to relevant stakeholders.
- Create and maintain documents related to the ERP and PLM processes such as general warranty policies, end of sale and end of life decisions, and various cross-reference sheets including pricing and discount calculations and product configurator options
Quality Assurance Administrator
- Assist in maintaining Design History Files, records of all approved change orders and CAPA’s per product, in compliance with ISO 13485:2016
- Help to maintain the documents and file structures that are part of our Quality Management System, including sending reminders to document owners for annual review
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to have an awesome can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Associate Degree or an additional 2 years’ relevant experience required
- 1 year administrative experience
- 1 year data entry experience required
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Advanced MS Office Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Excellent Typing and keyboarding skills with accuracy
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled