Accounts Payable Specialist
Do you want to be part of a high performing team that work together towards common goals? Do you want to take responsibility for the accounts payable function in Tobii Dynavox’ European entities, and ensure timely payments and correct coding of supplier invoices as well as compliance with internal policies and routines? This is the workplace for you!
Where you´ll work
The Accounts Payable Specialist needs to maintain a well-organized and up to date accounts payable subledger. You need to create trusting and collaborative relationships with colleagues and suppliers and ensure accurate and timely deliveries. We value continuous improvement of processes and routines, and you as an accounts payable Specialist will be responsible for driving that work forward. We expect you to collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization; invoice approvers, Purchase and IT departments, Finance departments in China and US, and have a clear communication strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Process supplier invoices (Import/scan, distribute to approvers, final approval, and archiving)
- Maintenance of supplier data.
- Develop and create routines and processes to reduce risk of erroneous payments and fraud.
- Timely payments of supplier invoices.
- Documentation and booking of invoices and payments.
- Month end tasks – account reconciliations, accruals, currency adjustments, intercompany reconciliations etc.
- Act as Accounts Receivables back-up.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- User administration in in the invoice handling system.
- Participate or lead projects aimed at improving the flow of invoices and payments.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience from independent accounts payable roles
- A degree or diploma in finance, administration or similar knowledge acquired through work experience
- Computer and software proficiency
- Great communication skills in Swedish & English
- Experience in Medius Flow and/or Visma business is a plus
Who are you?
We are looking for someone professional, with high integrity, and who have attention to details. You need to have a problem-solving and proactive approach and be service-minded and collaborative in communication and be able to share information in every direction within the company. It is important to be structured and of course deliver results with a clear focus.
Who are we?
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, UK, and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
At our Swedish office in Danderyd, Stockholm you will work in a place where you truly can be yourself. We are 500 happy Tobiians from different business units that all work together to change the way people interact with technology! Under the same roof we work with everything from research, design and development to sales, HR and production so you won’t have a problem finding information about any topic that catches your interest on a given day.
Please address your questions to Maria Öhlander, and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!