Sure, the technology we use at Tobii is extremely cool. But that’s not really the point. Because we don’t believe in technology for technology’s sake. We believe technology should be used to do good. And that’s exactly what we do. Our unique eye tracking solutions actually change both industries and people’s lives. We help unravel the mysteries surrounding natural human behavior. Our combination of really cool technology and a big heart is something truly unique and a solid source of pride.
Do you want to help us design and develop our software? Come join us and contribute with your knowledge! We are currently looking for our next Software Engineer.
Role and Responsibilities
As Software Engineer at Tobii Dynavox, you will be a core member of the engineering team working on a suite of next generation software for the Progressive Segment. The individual in this position will be responsible for the architecture, design, and implementation of software on web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
Your days will be filled with:
- Be a member of the core project team to shape the direction of the user interface and contribute to the development of new features with the rest of the team
- Create front-end data architecture requirements and collaborate with other teams during implementation of solutions
- Setting up architecture, designing, implementation, and delivery of solutions
- Other responsibilities as needed
We are looking for someone with:
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in software engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on experience in Electron, Webpack and/or Redux
- Experience in React, Angular or similar frameworks
- Experience with C#
If you also have exposure to design patterns, .NET Core and Node JS that’s a big plus!
Tobii Dynavox Life
Working at Tobii Dynavox is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. What’s more? Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden!
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Linnéa Larsson and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!