As a Technical Support Engineer at Tobii, you are a tech loving, code cruncher with great communication skill that will manage technical and strategic questions.
As Tobii is bringing the coolest eye-tracking technology to the market, your role will not only require you to handle technical questions from our customers, but you will also educate our partners and customers on our technology and APIs, through online sessions and on-site trainings.
At Tobii we build strong, long lasting relations with our customers and actively work to obtain and develop broad knowledge of their needs as well as how we can become even better and continue to improve our products. This is where you come in! You will be the customers voice in in our company.
You will be a key member, of a global, dynamic and stellar Customer Success Team committed to help our customers with their individual needs and bring them to that wow moment!
The role and responsibilities
The primary tasks include managing both B2B & B2C customer-, developer- and OEM support. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Global Customer Experience based in Stockholm and be the go-to person for SDKs related questions.
Your days will be filled with
- Problem solving, propose technical solutions and educate on Tobiis SW & HW as well as Tobiis APIs
- Test and evaluate our own and our customers/partners software and hardware.
- Handle Customer, End-User & OEMs through calls and e-mails.
- Support processes in our CRM System Salesforce.
We are looking for someone who
- Loves tech and can communicate to tech savvies as well as explaining and support computer novices.
- Has good knowledge in programming languages: C#, C++ and .NET Architecture
- Is confident in using and working with SDKs & APIs.
- Has more than 3 years’ experience, working with technical hardware & software support.
- Has technical experience in Windows, Android, Linux (Mac is a plus).
- Is fluent in spoken and written English and comfortable being on stage, working with presentation and learning.
- Has excellent project leading skills.
- Is willing to travel and want to work in a global role.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.