Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a computer vision and machine learning based technology that enables a computing device to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, UK, and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we are the right company for you!
We are now looking for a XR System Developer to join our Engineering team at Tobii. You will be working closely with colleagues such as an architect, two developers and two UX designer. We need your knowledge to develop eye tracking within VR & AR in an ever-changing environment filled with new ideas and possibilities.
Role and Responsibilities
As part of our engineering unit at Wearables Software you will be the technical expert with special knowledge about GPU rendering and game engines. You will be a vital part in the development of ocumen - a runtime for analytical eye tracking in VR. This role will also include developing new and exciting demos like “mirror” and “The hub”. We also think that you are a person that thrive working in an organization with quick turns and new directions.
Your days will be filled with:
- Developing interface with game engines such as Rust and Unity
- Writing gameplay logic in Unity.
- Implementing eye tracking filters in Rust.
- Being an active participant with Tobii Focus - a machine-learning “gaze to object mapping” in VR.
- Be part in the discussion about “foveation” - combining GPU and eye tracking for better streaming and user experience.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- Experience in C#.
- Experience working with Nvidia and Qualcomm GPU.
- Experience Implementing API such as OpenXR.
- Fluent in English.
At Tobii we have a very diverse and multicultural working environment. We are looking for a communicative person who is comfortable with taking responsibility and seeing the whole picture. A true team player that gets things done!
Did we just describe you?
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!