What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast-paced environment?
The Cash Application Specialist is responsible for the proper and timely posting of cash receipts and denials to customer accounts. He/she will also work with and act as a back-up to the other Cash Posters.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users?Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Pulling remittances from various websites and scanning prior to posting
- Accurately posting insurance and personal payments (including check, ACH/EFT, and credit card payments) to customer accounts for both funded and non-funded business. This entails:
- Working and obtaining information from the lockboxes
- Balancing all batches and deposits
- Verifying and adjusting any non-allowable charges
- Posting denials from insurance companies
- Researching offsets
- Researching unapplied insurance transactions and processing refunds
- Acting as a back-up for the other Cash Posters
- Performing various other tasks as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be able to be flexible and adapt to change
We are looking for someone who has:
- High School diploma
- 2 years previous cash posting experience preferred
- Proficient writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Interpersonal and teaming skills
- MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience working with ERP and accounting reporting systems preferred (specifically AdvancedMD, Great Plains, and/or Zuora preferred)
- Strong organizational skills
- Detailed oriented
- Must be able to take good notes and be able to work from those notes when acting as a back-up
- Able to multitask and work in multiple systems (this person will need to log into multiple bank websites and work in multiple ERP systems)
- Solid mathematical skills
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled