Do you have a passion for science, technology, and communication?
Well, this is your chance to join our Medical & Scientific Research Segment Team as our new Content Producer!
Using eye tracking we understand human behavior and already have 2,500 research institutions (including 99 of the world's 100 highest ranked universities) as our customers. Now we need your research domain knowledge and communication skills to reach the next level!
As Content Producer, you will be part of Tobii’s stellar Medical & Scientific Research Segment Team reporting to the Segment Marketing Lead. You will have the opportunity to work cross functional with colleagues in Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success Management, Marketing and Sales.
Staying close to the research community you will be focusing on producing a variety of, but mostly product related, content that resonates with our academic customers.
The role and responsibilities
As Content Producer you will collaborate with the Marketing team, and with support from the Segment bring new products and solutions to market, driving demand and adoption over the entire product life cycle.
Your mission is to turn complex technical solutions into efficient messaging and feeding content that resonates into the Marketing team that is responsible for orchestrating creative production and publishing in our channels.
Your days will be filled with
- Producing product related content, from product launches to marketing projects over the product life cycle.
- Supporting with content broader to demonstrate product value in a scientific use context.
- Content production, from written content and imagery to demos and video scripts – while working hands-on with our technology.
- Focus lies on content for pre-sales materials, such as package solutions, website updates, videos, webinars, emails and landing pages.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A solid science/academic background in Psychology, Neuroscience, Medical, Business Studies, Computer Science, other behavioral sciences.
Holding a PhD is meriting.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a product marketing role for technical products in B2B.
- Broad experience in content creation for a range of formats and channels, with strong writing skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- A passion for technology and research/science.
To be successful in this role we think that you are curious and eager to both learn and share your knowledge with others! You are a true team player that takes pride in honest hard work. We have a “roll up sleeves” attitude at Tobii and we help one another with a great deal of flexibility and service!
Watch this video if you want to learn more.
OK, now this!
Submit your resume through our website by clicking “APPLY”.
Please include work examples of product marketing materials and communication that you have created. Don´t wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!