We are looking for an experienced Research Scientist to bring our world leading eye tracking solutions even closer to the Research Community!
We work to enable academics and professionals to create new frontiers in science and we are growing our in-house specialist team to make that real!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology helps our customers understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter!
As a Research Scientist you will play a key role in supporting our Medical & Scientific Research business mission, to create a better world by empowering researchers with world-class eye tracking solutions. You will be working side by side with other researchers, product management, marketing and engineering to support our product development as well as our customers in choosing and using our solutions.
You will be a member of a high performing cross-functional team and report to the Portfolio Manager of the Medical & Scientific Research division, Tobii`s largest customer segment.
Your days will be filled with
- Working with Product Managers and Engineering to support the development of Tobii`s portfolio towards the scientific research community.
- Working with Marketing to identify and deliver knowledge resources/content that helps our customers to choose and use our products.
- Develop/Support the production of Sales Tools (eg.: product comparisons, demo projects).
- Representing Tobii at conferences, workshops, etc in the research community.
- Identifying and collaborating with researchers/customers for better understanding of their needs and translate this to internal stakeholders.
- Run/be part of research projects (internal and external).
- A master’s degree, preferably a PhD, in a relevant field (Psychology, Neuroscience, Business Studies, Computer Science or other behavioral sciences).
- A background as a researcher and experience of eye-tracking as part of your research.
- Solid technical understanding and the ability to transfer complex knowledge to colleagues and customers
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- The ability to develop great relationships: You relate well to different types of people and build trust.
To succeed in this role we believe you have strong analytical skills and an interest in acquiring new knowledge and apply it at work. You are creative, detail orientated and work independently within a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Watch this VIDEO if you want to learn more what we do at Tobii.
Submit your resume and personal letter through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!