We are looking for a passionate and customer focused Global Product Manager to be responsible for a market leading product portfolio on a mission to push boundaries within behavioral research. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
At Tobii, we want to empower professionals with revolutionary insights into human behavior, using eye tracking as our foundation! The range of eye tracking solutions to answer different research questions, their performance, accuracy, data quality and flexibility is unmatched, and the insights obtained through our eye tracking tools contribute to scientific breakthroughs! With top universities and companies all around the world as our customers, your mission will be to ensure a solid market leading B2B portfolio of screen-based hardware to meet the needs within the medical & scientific research community.
The role and responsibilities
You will be working out of our Stockholm headquarters reporting to our Segment Portfolio Manager. You will be part of a high performing product management team where you will work with screen-based eye tracking solutions and the accompanying SDK, focused towards our Medical & Scientific Segment. Your responsibility stretches throughout the products’ life cycle and as our new Global Product Manager, you will work with a combination of vision, strategy and execution in a role that also includes leadership and stakeholder management.
Your days will be filled with:
- Defining, prioritizing, optimizing, and managing the product portfolio throughout the entire life cycle in a global setting.
- Product, partners and license work.
- Collaborating with all stakeholders from product initiation to delivery.
Your allies are colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Support, Operations and Engineering.
- Supporting your colleagues in Global Sales with tools to drive sales further and help with product related questions in specific customer conversations (pre- and post-sales).
- Introducing new products; all the way through start of sales, product launch to the first customer shipment.
We are looking for someone who has
- A Product Manager who has a true business and customer-oriented approach.
- A data-driven decision maker, that enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Prior experience of Product management and/or Product portfolio management of hardware products throughout the entire life cycle.
- Solid technical understanding.
- Experience of licensing and support to developers and partners working with integrations to our hardware.
- About 10 years of working experience, minimum 2 years as Product Manager.
- Experience from working in an international environment.
- Proven track-record of delivering results in a changing environment.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
We find it to be of strong merit if you have experience of managing product portfolios in areas such as Med-tech, Vehicle or General Industry or other industries where trust is of high importance. Sales of hardware or experience from sales to customers conducting research will earn you extra credits!
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals. If Stockholm is where you grew up or if your roots are somewhere else. If you spend your afternoons at the gym or prefer playing in the yard with the kids. Welcome to Tobii!
Watch this VIDEO if you want to learn more what we do.
Submit your resume and personal letter through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!