What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The Product Placement Tech is responsible for deploying, shipping, and receiving rental equipment.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Functional testing and adding software images to devices
- Testing assembled parts to confirm operational performance and trouble shoot rejected items
- Recording production/assemblies in Great Plains and Salesforce
- Reviewing open orders and pick, pack and ship products and accessories to customer
- Basing upon packing slip, prepare package for shipment according to carrier instructions for UPS, or FedEx
- Ensuring that packages are shipped on a timely basis and consult with supervisor and internal customers regarding any shipping issues or need for clarifications
- Receiving, inspecting and posting items back into stock daily
- Investigating and resolving situations where items received are not properly documented in the daily receipt log
- Performing various other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to have an awesome can-do attitude with technical or computer experience
We are looking for someone who has:
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years related experience
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds required
- Familiarity and experience in utilizing databases
- MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to follow manufacturing and work instructions
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, Ashley.Weiss@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled