Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea.
Do you want to work in a role that combines purchasing and tech in an IT-Operations team that has service as its highest priority?
Tobii’s IT Department is a core function supporting around 600 passionate Tobiians all over the globe every day. The team works with determination, heart, and passion to deliver reliable services and support to the organization. We believe that amazing services and support does not happen by accident! If you want to work in a high-tech company where challenges and innovation is a part of everyday life, then this is something for you!
IT Operations is the face of the IT department. We make sure that everything is up and running as well as managing incoming service requests that we ether solve ourselves or delegate to other specialized teams within the IT department.
We are a team of 7 individuals that work closely together in an inclusive and openminded work environment. Our current IT Purchase Specialist is now moving on to exciting new challenges and we are looking for a new star to join the team!
The role and responsibilities
In this role, we would like to see that you are a tech lover who is cost and risk conscious and enjoys working administratively. At Tobii we like to keep busy, so it is important that you are structured and enjoy a versatile role where you will juggle different tasks at the same time. The role comes with a lot of responsibility that requires drive, curiosity and a “can-do attitude” that will help push projects forward and continue to better our processes and amaze our customers.
Your days will be filled with
- Managing the purchasing lifecycle for software and hardware from request to order, and from delivery to the requester
- Responsibility for IT contract management, and for renewing license, service, and support contracts.
- Managing supplier relationships, sourcing new suppliers, getting quotations, and assisting with price negotiation
- Supporting managers within the IT team with budget setting and follow-ups
- Managing our phone subscriptions throughout the employee lifecycle, and administering license and access rights to applications.
We are looking for someone who
- Has experience in a process oriented administrative role
- Loves IT and is curious about new technology
- Is service minded and an excellent communicator who enjoys interacting with others and build relationships
- Is fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Is Structured and has a systematic approach to ways of working
- Can communicate to tech savvies as well as explaining technical issues for computer novices.
We find it to be a strong merit if you have experience working with technical support or a purchasing role.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Please address your questions to Evelina Gustafsson, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.