Do you want to play an important role in the development and support of Tobii Dynavox’s business applications and contribute to the improvement of the business processes they enable? Do you enjoy owning the complete application lifecycle from inception to retirement, including support and operation? Well, keep on reading! Tobii Dynavox’s IT Department is a core function that supports around 500 passionate Tobiians all over the globe every day. The focus of this role lies today with ERP, Financial, & PLM Applications, with a supporting role in CRM and Office 365.
What the role’s about:
Tobii Dynavox´s new Business Application Specialist will be responsible for managing and supporting a portfolio of Tobii Dynavox's enterprise applications. You will work closely with our software suppliers and support consultants, mostly in the ERP and Finance systems area. This includes not only the day-to-day delivery, but also the complete lifecycle including improvements and implementation of new functionality, upgrades, and occasionally new application implementations.
Your days will be filled with:
- Enable Tobii Dynavox's business by delivering outstanding service and high-quality enterprise applications.
- Define, document, and build new functionality and continuous improvements
- Manage the Change, Testing, and Deployment for upgrades, new custom functionality, and configuration changes.
- Project manage small to medium projects within business applications and other IT projects.
- Support the development of Tobii Dynavox's new business processes and the improvement of existing ones.
- Support the helpdesk with 2nd-line support for service requests and incidents
- Manage supplier relationships for application, service, and consulting partners.
Who are you and what are your qualifications?
You have several years’ experience in a similar role with ERP and or CRM applications, preferably as part of an IT organization. Alternatively, you have several years’ experience as a super-user in a larger organization having gone through at least one full implementation lifecycle in a key role.
Either way, while you have a strong technical aptitude for applications, you also have a business process focus and have worked in, or with applications that support, at least two different parts of an enterprise organization (Finance, Logistics, Order Management, Sales, Purchasing, etc.).
You also have proven capabilities in managing small to medium implementation and change projects and enjoy taking ownership for the full lifecycle. You are or have:
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- 10+ years’ experience working in a medium to large business, with 3+ years in an application development and or process support role.
- Experience of configuration and delivery of ERP or CRM systems according to business requirements (either in a super-user or system administration role).
- Experience in providing 1st and 2nd line application and process support.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
To be successful in this role we believe you also need to have:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A Process oriented mindset with a strong technical aptitude
- A collaborative working style from the executive level to first-time users.
If you feel that you are ready to take on the challenges above and appreciate the momentum of a fast-growing tech company fueled by technology leadership and entrepreneurial ways of working, you might be our team´s next Business Application Specialist. At Tobii Dynavox, we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Who are we?
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help those with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers a global market with offices in the USA, Germany, UK, and China. At our Swedish office in Danderyd, Stockholm you will work in a place where you truly can be yourself.
Please address your questions to Ida Carlström, and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. The position will be closed as soon as we find a suitable candidate, so don't wait! At Tobii, we move fast…