Tobii Dynvaox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices. Named a “Top Workplace” by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette over the last five years, our products help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life.
People with various disabilities, including ALS, Cerebral Palsy, spinal cord injury, and stroke, come to us for a voice. We help them “speak” with their hands and eyes. Our customers interact and communicate with technology in completely new and life-changing ways. We are honored to transform people’s lives with our products.Job Description
The Sales Enablement Coordinator is responsible for sales support duties. Responsibilities are primarily related to the management of Trials, Solution Consultant equipment inventory, Trade Show inventory and data entry and customer support for Tobii Dynavox loan programs. The Sales Enablement Coordinator also assists with New Sales Hire trainings, events, internal communications and resources as well as special projects.
Your days will be filled with:
- Reviewing and processing new trial and loan equipment requests
- Having an active role in Tobii Dynavox Trial Department phone queue
- Responding to inquiries from the Trial Department e-mail box and voice mail box
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding our loan programs
- Entering new Sales Consultant inventory requests and customer loan requests into the Order Management database
- Reviewing Solutions Consultant demo kits with new Solutions Consultants as they are hired
- Reviewing shipping needs with Operations team members and schedule New Hire shipments
- Determining device inventory requirements for trial needs; and ensure devices and other equipment is upgraded and in good working condition
- Receiving and returning used sales equipment; determine condition for re-use or scrap
- Reporting and reviewing monthly sales inventory transactions including repairs and requisitions
- Reporting monthly trial and loaner transactions
- Performing inventory audits and update database with current inventory locations
- Recommending and assisting with implementation of sales operations process improvement initiatives
- Assisting with communications to the Sales team, including New Hire trainings and calls, podcasts, webinars, and calls
- Performing various other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone who has:
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 years sales or customer service experience a plus
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Phoning skills etiquette
- MS Office Word and Excel, PowerPoint
- Organization skills
- Customer service orientation
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, Ashley.Weiss@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled