What do you want to do?
In this position, the associate product manager will support the product team by conducting market research, collecting product data, and analyzing customer insights to help inform the direction and development of the product. They will be responsible for cross-functional stakeholder collaboration and communication. Additionally, the associate product manager will focus on improving select areas and problems for the product, specify product requirements, and focus on customer outcomes and success.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Gathering and analyzing product data, insights, and consumer trends
- Designing and conducting ongoing discovery sessions with key customers and thought leaders
- Specifying product requirements and align them to business goals
- Working closely with engineers, designers, and clinicians to drive product development, releases, and iteration
- Utilizing backend administrative software (DevOps and SalesForce) in support of development, releases, and near-term feature prioritization
- Serving as a conduit for communication and knowledge between technical and functional teams
- Creating internal support and training material for new product features
- Publicly presenting product information to individuals and groups of various backgrounds
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to have an awesome can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a competitive environment.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred 1 year experience in engineering, sales, marketing or product management or equivalent industry experience
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- MS Office-Power Point, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills are essential both in written and spoken format and on stage
- Strong internal drive and motivation to challenge status quo
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We find it to be a strong merit if you thrive in a fast paced work setting and willing to travel domestically and internationally.Additional Information
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, Ashley.Weiss@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled