Do you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Tobii Dynavox the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, we will be the right company for you!
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii Dynavox covers a global market with offices in USA, UK, Germany and China.
We give people a voice
We are now growing our business in the sales region DACHI (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy) and you will be important to our success. This role is an opportunity to independently run and grow the B2B in the defined sales region of Austria, Switzerland, and Italy for Tobii Dynavox as well as working with training of multipliers and partners. An exciting opportunity to take on! You will be part of a highly motivated sales team with talented, experienced and helpful colleagues and will report to the Regional Manager for the defined region DACHI. You will be based in Germany and work remotely.
Your days will be filled with:
- Working with local partners to grow sales in the sales region with focus on AAC
- Training partners’ sales staff and support technicians
- Finding and developing new partners in new markets and segments
- Driving the product and software agenda for your region internally at Tobii Dynavox
- Evangelizing and spreading awareness and knowledge to the end-user communities, professionals and partners with our cutting-edge solutions in the sales region to grow sales
- Attending selected tradeshows and conferences in the entire region DACHI and represent Tobii Dynavox there to promote our solutions and to build up contacts to multipliers in the markets
- Initializing and attending local workshops and training events
- Creating end-user content and communication strategies where appropriate
This role requires frequent travel throughout the entire region of DACHI and other parts of Europe (60%).
To be successful in this role we believe that you:
- Preferably are a Rehabilitation pedagogy, Speech and Language therapist, Occupational therapist, or a person of similar background
- Have proven successful experience from hardware and software sales preferably in the health or education sector
- Have a good understanding of technical questions related to Hardware and Software.
- Are an excellent communicator and has great presentation skills
- Are fluent in verbal and written German, Italian and English.
- Have a high drive and motivation to move things forward and achieve results
We would love it if you have a higher degree in business or engineering and if you have a proven sales track record we just have to talk to you! We find it to be strong merit if you have experience, knowledge, or worked with AAC.
Tobii Dynavox Life
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to be a driven, positive, pro-active and action-oriented individual that likes to reach set targets and goals. You are a self-organized & reliable person with a positive attitude and a good team player.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume and personal letter through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! at Tobii, we move quickly! Welcome to Tobii!